More information on shipping/custom-orders:
- All packages will be shipped with tracking, which means that you have to sign with your signature when you recieve the package.
- Whenever I manage to offer spots for custom-orders, it will take me up to 3 weeks to dye your ordered yarn specifically for you.
- If you order a Monthly-Club-Yarn, these are considered as pre-orders. Which means, that they are dyed AFTER they are ordered and they will ship out during the first week of the next month.
For example: If you order the May-Monthly-Club-Yarn sometime before the 1st of May, your ordered yarn will ship within the first week of May.
- Adventcalendars are only available in a very limited amount this year!!I will make them available in the shop several times throughout the first half of 2018. Get them while they are still available and don’t ask me a few days before December 1st if I still have any Adventcalendars available as extras! ;-D Considering how much time goes into preparing and making these, I find it is disrespectful to ask any Adventcalendar-Maker this late into the year if they have “any extras laying around”.
Because I always want to learn and improve, I have already started in March with my preparations for this year’s awesome Advent fun, so I can spread the immense workload that goes into planning and making these Adventcalendars over many more months.
- Please respect that I don’t combine orders for shipping! This has taken up a lot of my time in the last few years, and I now intentionally choose to spend my time on more productive activities, like actually dyeing more yarn for you! 😉 The same goes for custom-orders and pre-orders of any kind. These can only be ordered individually.